RV Insurance in Texas
Finding Protection for your Texas RV
RV insurance entails a wide range of motor vehicles. We’ve organized the vehicles according to various classes. This might be Class A, B, or C. Shell RV insurance offers coverage, depending on the class of your vehicle, whether you use it full time, and any other relevant factor.
What are the various classes of Shell RV insurance?
- Class A: This entails cars that are up to 75 feet long. The car models include converted buses, motor coaches, and luxury coaches.
- Class B: This includes a smaller class of vehicles. This can consist of cargo vans, camper vans, and travel trailers. However, this does not entail cab-over cars.
- Class C: This group of vehicles includes fifth wheel vehicles. It entails standard cargo vans and camper portions consisting of a cab area.
To get the right RV coverage for your vehicle, visit one of our Shell Insurance Agency agents for a quote and more information.
What does RV insurance cover?
RV insurance covers the same kind of risks that auto insurance does. This includes collision, liability and comprehensive coverage. We also offer an additional coverage option that caters for your personal belongings which are onboard during traveling. Some of the additional RV insurance coverage options that we offer include emergency expenditures, towing and roadside coverages, uninsured and underinsured motorist’s coverage, total loss replacement coverage, and also the full-time coverage if the recreational vehicle is one's full-time residence.
Is RV insurance necessary?
Recreational insurance is necessary for almost every State. However, there are additional requirements if:
- One rents a recreational vehicle
- In cases where someone is financing the purchase of a recreational vehicle
- If one lives in their recreational vehicle
Contact us today or visit our offices to get a quote or more information.