Are you looking for ways to save money on gas here in the Deer Park, TX area? Here are some easy tips from us at Shell Insurance Agency to help improve your gas mileage:
1. Ensure your tires are correctly inflated – under-inflated tires cause you to use more fuel due to unnecessary drag. Check your tire pressure monthly and inflate when needed.
2. Avoid heavy loads – try to keep the extra weight in your car to a minimum. The heavier the load, the less fuel efficient your vehicle will be.
3. Use cruise control – this helps stabilize the speed of your car and reduce fuel consumption while driving on highways or other roads with minimal stops.
4. Keep up with regular maintenance – regular oil changes, tune-ups, and other check-ups can help ensure your car is running as efficiently as possible, which can help improve your gas mileage.
5. Drive sensibly – aggressive driving such as speeding, hard braking, and accelerating all impact fuel efficiency quickly negatively, so try to drive smoothly whenever possible for maximum savings on gas.
6. Make sure your tires are properly inflated – not having enough air in them can strain the engine and cause it to use more fuel than necessary. Be sure to check your pressure regularly for maximum efficiency.
For more gas and money-saving tips, call us at Shell Insurance Agency today. We are proud to serve the Deer Park, TX area and would be happy to help you find an auto policy that meets your needs and budget.